The sophisticated workmanship that goes into this glove ensures optimum wear comfort and excellent protection of the wearer’s hands during work. The durability is achieved through the use of Fire Block leather, which has the highest abrasion resistance of level 4 according to EN 388:2003 in the entire palm area.
- a newly developed cut resistant lining made of Kevlar® offers your hands guaranteed protection against cuts, sharp objects, splinters, and glass
- complies with the requirements of the European PPE Directive 89/686/ EEC
- The lining integrated into the palm from the fingertips to the cuff has the highest cut protection rating of level 5 according to EN 388:2003. The specially created cuff closure adapts optimally to the ergonomic shape of the wrist closure offers additional protection.
- Backhand: PPAN - FR inherent flame retardant fabric, Para-Aramid
- Palm: Fire Block leather
- Backhand: Viscose FR - Meta-Aramid
- Palm: Cut protection lining made of Kevlar® with steel fiberglass
A C R P
4 5 3 3
A = ABRASION (lowest 0, highest 4)
C = CUT RESISTANCE (lowest 0, highest 4)
R = RESISTANCE TO TEAR PROPAGATION (lowest 0, highest 4)
P = PUNCTURE RESISTANCE (lowest 0, highest 4)