Safely and effectively removes toxins, hydrocarbons and other contaminants from your personal protective ensembles.
- Manual Timer
- 2 x 5 Lb. Fire Wash Solid
- 1 Gallon of Fire Spot
- User Kit
- Installation Kit
Fire Soaps Solid Mechanical Timer
- Mechanically actuated water valve requiring no electricity or batteries
- Adjustable stop controls the amount of time the system provides water to the Bowl
- Adjustable from 15-55 seconds
- Contains internal incoming water filter
- Easy to install – mounting hardware included
- Easy to clean in-line filter prevents damage to internal parts
- 180 day warranty against defective material and workmanship under normal use and service.
- For use with Fire Soaps Solid Dispenser Bowl
Fire Soaps Solid Dispenser Bowl
- Used to feed Fire Wash Solid detergent into washer/extractor
- Use together with either manual or automatic timer
- Easy to mount
- Includes mounting hardware
- Minimum 15 PSI / Maximum 40 PSI
- Maintenance free
- Individual components in the Bowl are replaceable
- 1 year warranty against defective material and workmanship under normal use and service
Fire Wash™ is packaged in a unique solid formula and is used with the Fire Soaps dispenser and automatic timer. Fire Wash™ safely and effectively removes toxins, hydrocarbons, and other contaminants from your personal protective ensembles.
- Fire Wash™ was specifically developed to effectively clean any PPE ensemble, i.e., Bunker and Turnout Gear (PPE’s). However, Fire Wash™ is gentle enough to also clean your station wear.
- Fire Wash™ is industry tested and safe to use on all outer shell fabrics, reflective trims, hardware, knee pads, suede, leather, Arashield, Moisture Barriers, and Thermal Liners.
- Fire Wash™ will not degrade the reflectivity of the reflective trim nor will it corrode your gear’s metal hardware, i.e., metal snaps, clasps and zippers.
- Eco-Friendly – 100% Biodegradable.
Fire Spot™ is a specially formulated dual action pre-spot treatment for all Bunker, EMS and PPE Outer Shells and Thermal Liners.
- Fire Spot™ provides superior stain removal, helping to remove all types of difficult stains i.e., grease, oil, soot, tar, petroleum, etc.
- Fire Spot™ penetrates all types of stains.
- Fire Spot™ is not recommended for use with Moisture Barriers since it can degrade the adhesive quality of the seam seal tape.
- Eco-Friendly – 100% Biodegradable.
- As a precaution it is recommended that safety glasses and protective gloves are worn when working with Fire Spot™.
(Spray Bottle for Fire Spot, Spatula & Nylon Brush)
Defensive Solutions Corp. supplies anti-bacterial and sanitizing products that are ideal for use in Institutions (Hospitals and Other Health Care Institutions) and Non-Medical Facilities (EMS & Fire Facilities, Emergency Vehicles, Ambulances, Police Cars, Police Stations, Municipal Government Buildings, Schools, Bathrooms, Showers, Locker Rooms, Exercise Equipment and Training Facilities). All of the products are alcohol-free, kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria and when used properly are proven to significantly reduce the chance of cross contamination from: MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Influenza A Virus, E. Coli, HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Salmonella. The active ingredients in our sanitizing products have been proven to kill bacteria and protect against cross contamination from both Gram Negative bacteria and Gram Positive bacteria
Defensive Solutions Corp. has also created Fire Soaps™, a line of detergents to effectively and safely clean bunker gear. All of our products are easy to use, Eco-Friendly and surpass all NFPA 1851 requirements regarding cleaning detergents. Fire Soaps™ is specifically designed for use with all PPE ensembles, i.e., Turnout Gear, Wildland, Industrial and Aviation Fire Fighting Apparel, Fire Fighting Ensembles (FFE’s), Fire Protective Garments (FPG’s) for shipboard personnel and Proximity Suits.
All products are proudly made in the USA.
- Weight - 30lbs
- Dimensions - 18 x 16 x 16 in