Safely and effectively removes toxins, hydrocarbons and other contaminants from your personal protective ensembles.
- Double Liquid Pump
- 5 Gallons Liquid Fire Wash
- 1 Gallon Fire Spot
- 5 Gallons Fabric Sanitizer
- User Kit
- Installation Kit)
Fire Soaps Double Liquid Dispensing Pump System
- 2 pump push button operation
- Can be hard wired into washer/extractor for automatic dispensing
- Each pump can deliver up to 18 oz./minute
- Requires 110-volt outlet for power; power cord included & pre-installed
- Circuit board controlled run time
- Each pump has 3-minute lockout activated by resistor
- Can be used on Front and Top Load machines
- Easy to mount
- Includes mounting hardware
- 1 Year Warranty against defective material and workmanship from date of manufacture
Fire Wash™ safely and effectively removes toxins, hydrocarbons and other contaminants from your personal protective ensembles. Fire Wash™ Liquid is packaged in convenient 4 x 1 gallon cases.
- Fire Wash™ was specifically developed to effectively clean any PPE ensemble, i.e., Bunker and Turnout Gear (PPE’s). However, Fire Wash™ is gentle enough to also clean your station wear.
- Fire Wash™ is industry tested and safe to use on all outer shell fabrics, reflective trims, hardware, knee pads, suede, leather, Arashield, Moisture Barriers, and Thermal Liners.
- Fire Wash™ will not degrade the reflectivity of the reflective trim nor will it corrode your gear’s metal hardware, i.e., metal snaps, clasps and zippers.
- Eco-Friendly – 100% Biodegradable.
Fire Spot™ is a specially formulated dual action pre-spot treatment for all Bunker, EMS and PPE Outer Shells and Thermal Liners.
- Fire Spot™ provides superior stain removal, helping to remove all types of difficult stains i.e., grease, oil, soot, tar, petroleum, etc.
- Fire Spot™ penetrates all types of stains.
- Fire Spot™ is not recommended for use with Moisture Barriers since it can degrade the adhesive quality of the seam seal tape.
- Eco-Friendly – 100% Biodegradable.
- As a precaution it is recommended that safety glasses and protective gloves are worn when working with Fire Spot™.
Defensive Fabric Sanitizer
Defensive Fabric Sanitizer is a concentrated, ready-to-use liquid fabric sanitizer. Used during final rinse cycle, Fabric Sanitizer leaves behind a finish that is both self-sanitizing and bacteriostatic. Under conditions of contamination, Fabric Sanitizer continually eliminates 99.9% of infectious bacteria. Unlike bleach – which stops working after textiles are removed from the wash, Fabric Sanitizer remains active on the textile surface, continuing to aid in the prevention of cross contamination from both Gram Negative bacteria (i.e. Klebsiella pneumonia) and Gram Positive bacteria (i.e. Staph – a major cause of hospital acquired (nosocomial) and Community Acquired infections), providing protection throughout the use cycle of uniforms, linens and other textiles.
(Spray Bottle for Fire Spot, Spatula & Nylon Brush)
Defensive Solutions Corp. supplies anti-bacterial and sanitizing products that are ideal for use in Institutions (Hospitals and Other Health Care Institutions) and Non-Medical Facilities (EMS & Fire Facilities, Emergency Vehicles, Ambulances, Police Cars, Police Stations, Municipal Government Buildings, Schools, Bathrooms, Showers, Locker Rooms, Exercise Equipment and Training Facilities). All of the products are alcohol-free, kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria and when used properly are proven to significantly reduce the chance of cross contamination from: MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Influenza A Virus, E. Coli, HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Salmonella. The active ingredients in our sanitizing products have been proven to kill bacteria and protect against cross contamination from both Gram Negative bacteria and Gram Positive bacteria
Defensive Solutions Corp. has also created Fire Soaps™, a line of detergents to effectively and safely clean bunker gear. All of our products are easy to use, Eco-Friendly and surpass all NFPA 1851 requirements regarding cleaning detergents. Fire Soaps™ is specifically designed for use with all PPE ensembles, i.e., Turnout Gear, Wildland, Industrial and Aviation Fire Fighting Apparel, Fire Fighting Ensembles (FFE’s), Fire Protective Garments (FPG’s) for shipboard personnel and Proximity Suits.
All products are proudly made in the USA.