A specially formulated dual action pre-spot treatment for all Bunker, EMS and PPE Outer Shells and Thermal Liners.
Fire Spot™ is a specially formulated dual action pre-spot treatment for all Bunker, EMS and PPE Outer Shells and Thermal Liners.
- Fire Spot™ provides superior stain removal, helping to remove all types of difficult stains i.e., grease, oil, soot, tar, petroleum, etc.
- Fire Spot™ penetrates all types of stains.
- Fire Spot™ is not recommended for use with Moisture Barriers since it can degrade the adhesive quality of the seam seal tape.
- Eco-Friendly – 100% Biodegradable.
- As a precaution it is recommended that safety glasses and protective gloves are worn when working with Fire Spot™.
(Spray Bottle for Fire Spot, Spatula & Nylon Brush)
Defensive Solutions Corp. supplies anti-bacterial and sanitizing products that are ideal for use in Institutions (Hospitals and Other Health Care Institutions) and Non-Medical Facilities (EMS & Fire Facilities, Emergency Vehicles, Ambulances, Police Cars, Police Stations, Municipal Government Buildings, Schools, Bathrooms, Showers, Locker Rooms, Exercise Equipment and Training Facilities). All of the products are alcohol-free, kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria and when used properly are proven to significantly reduce the chance of cross contamination from: MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Influenza A Virus, E. Coli, HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Salmonella. The active ingredients in our sanitizing products have been proven to kill bacteria and protect against cross contamination from both Gram Negative bacteria and Gram Positive bacteria
Defensive Solutions Corp. has also created Fire Soaps™, a line of detergents to effectively and safely clean bunker gear. All of our products are easy to use, Eco-Friendly and surpass all NFPA 1851 requirements regarding cleaning detergents. Fire Soaps™ is specifically designed for use with all PPE ensembles, i.e., Turnout Gear, Wildland, Industrial and Aviation Fire Fighting Apparel, Fire Fighting Ensembles (FFE’s), Fire Protective Garments (FPG’s) for shipboard personnel and Proximity Suits.
All products are proudly made in the USA.
- Weight - 38lbs
- Dimensions - 13 x 13 x 13 in
Simply apply Fire Spot™ on the stain and let soak for 15 minutes. Brush lightly with a nylon brush then wash the gear in your extractor using Fire Wash™.
Do not allow Fire Spot™ to dry on the fabric.