When passion meets dexterity, it has to be ESKA. For more than 100 years the name has represented innovative craftsmanship.

See timeline
  • 1912

    Company founded by Josef Eska.
    Production of classic leather gloves and military gloves.

  • 1936

    Employment of approximately 500 people, managed by Josef Eska and Aloisia Eska as 1st generation. Franziska Eska married Paul Loos.

  • 1945

    Expulsion, relocation to Thalheim.

  • 1952

    Eska exhibits at its first trade fair in Austria.

  • 1959

    Production of skiing gloves commences.

  • 1964

    Management takeover by Paul and Franziska Loos as 2nd generation.

  • 1965

    Construction of the new company building in Thalheim (Bruckhofstraße).

  • 1968

    Anna Maria Binder marries Paul Loos. Mrs. Loos takes over the office management and becomes the right hand for overall company management.

  • 1983

    The brothers Paul and Kurt Loos take over the company management as the 3rd generation.

  • 1991

    Paul Loos becomes the sole Managing Director.

  • 1997

    Relocation to the new ESKA company building in Thalheim (Am Thalbach 2).

  • 2001

    The brother and sister Regina and Paul Herbert Loos take over the company management as 4th generation Managing Directors.

  • 2012

    ESKA – 100 years of innovation & passion

  • 2016

    ESKA Australia is established

Eska Future The best is yet to come